Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Motive of Money



The Motive of Money
By Sullee J


See, Money is the ruler
The guap, The user, 
The revealer of true nature
The greed of a loser 
The cancer which diffuses the minds
The confuser, 
The illusion, The abuser
The fantasy made to make believe and
pollute us

See, money is great, but money is awful
Money is used for good, but also the unlawful
I thought my heart was enough,
but I guess money is more than what's thoughtful 
Money makes the world go round
Money makes my girl profound
Money made me frown, but put a smile
On the faces of everyone else around
It's money, that made these friend's come back around

See, money is treason, the treacherous 
Devil intrigued reason, 
For those who worship the dollar! 
Never even sought meaning
Or gave thought to believing 
And so they became lost in there own grieving 

Tortured souls, caught in the deceiving 
Enemies of self, and God to you, looks so demeaning
Those who betray there own blood
for two cents and a pot to pee in
I heard money talks odd
But money never walked even
But if, money was class
We would all attend the teaching
Some folks die for the bill
I swear, you won't believe it
Brainwashed the minds and 
Infiltrate with adhesives
People do anything for that green
Even knock they own fetus

Wealth-less, see it makes you helpless
But too much wealth I heard, made u selfless 
What have you conquered with paper
Besides the arrogance and demise of your own vapors
Oh your hard? Your so G?
You got dough? You sold keys?
Oh you played that woman? 
Ain't that the mother of your seed
Oh you robbed that dude?
Wasn't he your brother before you broke free

Check my dude, Check my blood
Check G, I cant respect your grudge
Your greed fills and infects with lust
Builds to perfect 
The imperfection of your spell my cuz
Listen, Im not trying to degrade you or insult, 
I know we need money,
But the love for it has made you impulse
The love for money has made you hate many,
Take plenty and act funny, 
Real fake dunny
The love devoured your minds, 
And made you straight dummies 
The richest are snitches, beyond cowards
They contemplate cruddy

Oh you mad now, because I talk at your treble 
Dumbed down a few words
And made you understand your own level
Don't apologize to me, I never conquered your mind G
I gave you the truth, this is your reality
See, money made you weak, money made you leave
Your own family for a little less bliss, then relief
Believe me or not, but if your feeling my words
You once sold your soul, and now 
You regret your appearance because its clearer, it hurts (I know)

See, it's your love for the thirst of this devils curse
Which provoked your mind, to inherit the worst
And for this, thou shall be reversed and dug beneath
'his owned', but never his own earth!
For your possessions are but,
Hilarious! A joke!
Money gave you an illusion of power
When, inside you were still broke

It is a sense of pride and increased ego
Money was invented to divide and deprive the ditzy people 
The hunger for a piece of paper 
Never helped win over peace, 
Instead it decreased the chances, 
And even corrupted the chief of police,
The good father, The house wife, 
The children who stole from their own siblings 
For a little ounce, like 

Damn, don't you get it
Money is a false remedy
The two faced, printed 
To dissolve our own energy
To withdraw from within, our flaws
And deceive our own identities
Money is our best friend
But, money's our worst enemy!
_



S.U.L.L.E.E. J. (Society's Undisputed Liberated Lyricist Expressing & Exemplifying Justice)
www.officialsulleej.com


No comments:

Post a Comment